How Long Does the Warranty Last?
SnowPlus Devices and come with a one (1) year limited warranty (“Limited Warranty”) from the date of retail purchase from www.uk.snowplustech.com or from an Authorised SnowPlus retailer by a person at least 18 years old. Please visit www.uk.snowplustech.com/storelocator for a list of authorised SnowPlus retailers. This Limited Warranty is NOT transferable to subsequent purchasers.
What Does the Limited Warranty Cover?
SnowPlus only warrants SnowPlus Devices against defects in materials and workmanship that arise under normal conditions and use.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
What is NOT Covered by the Warranty?
- SnowPlus pods;
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, or other external causes;
- Damage caused by the device or charging case being exposed to or coming in contact with moisture (e.g., liquids, water, or rain, extreme humidity, unusual heavy perspiration or other moisture), or extreme thermal or environmental conditions (e.g., sand, food, dirt or similar substances);
- Damage caused by operating the device or charging case outside the permitted or intended use as described by SnowPlus in SnowPlus Devices documentation;
- Damage caused by modification to alter functionality or capability;
- Damage (1) attributable to accessories or attachments not authorised or recommended by SnowPlus or (2) attributable to accessories or attachments authorised or recommended by SnowPlus but where usage of those accessories or attachments was outside of normal or recommended use;
- Cosmetic damage occurring through wear and tear, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken plastic;
- Any SnowPlus Device where the serial number has been tampered with, erased or obscured, or is not genuine;
- Normal performance degradation of batteries;
- Damage caused by opening, disassembling or tampering with your device or charging case in any way; and
SnowPlus Devices purchased outside of the United Kingdom or from unauthorised retailers.
What Will SnowPlus Do?
If a valid claim under this Limited Warranty is received within the 1 year Limited Warranty period, SnowPlus will, at its discretion, either: (1) repair the defect; (2) exchange the SnowPlus Device for a new one. In the case of a limited edition or discontinued SnowPlus Device , SnowPlus reserves the right to provide a functionally equivalent replacement if SnowPlus is unable to repair such item or replace it with an identical SnowPlus Device.
How Do You Get Service?
To obtain service under this Limited Warranty, the original purchaser must do the following:
- Review this Limited Warranty to confirm that the SnowPLus Device is covered hereunder.
- Proof of purchase may be requested before warranty service will be provided. Please retain your purchase receipt or other evidence of purchase for your records.
- If no date of purchase is submitted or no record of the purchase date is provided by you or otherwise available to SnowPlus at the time warranty service is requested, the warranty start/end dates will be determined by the date of device manufacture included in the product serial number.
- Contact SnowPlus Customer Care to arrange warranty service by submitting a support request here, including as many details as possible of the problem experienced to ensure prompt service.
To obtain service on a SnowPlus Device under this Limited Warranty, the SnowPLus Device must be returned to SnowPlus and further inspection may be conducted.
SnowPlus is not responsible for lost or damaged returns sent by you.
- SnowPlus Care Team may request additional details about the device, including pictures or videos, and may attempt to troubleshoot common issues before approving warranty service.
- Original purchasers returning devices for repair or replacement will be required to age verify, and SnowPlus reserves the right to deny any warranty claims for purchasers who fail to age verify online at www.uk.snowplustech.com , including during checkout. SnowPlus will only honour this Limited Warranty for original purchasers at least 18 years old at the time of purchase.
- We additionally reserve the right to deny a warranty claim if the warranty claim is fraudulent or designed to avoid the age restriction. In the event your warranty claim is terminated, or rejected, you may request assistance by contacting SnowPlus Care Team at www.uk.snowplustech.com.
- Snow Plus reserves the right to change the terms of this limited warranty without any prior notice and at its sole discretion.
Can I Return My Device For Refund?
Refunds are only available for new and unused SnowPlus Devices purchased on www.uk.snowplustech.com and you must contact us within fourteen (14) days of receipt to arrange a refund. You must then return the SnowPlus Device within a further fourteen (14) days. If the tamper-proof seal is broken, a refund cannot be given.
Devices purchased through an authorised SnowPlus retailer will not be refunded by SnowPlus; in such case, any refunds must be obtained from the authorised retailer from whom you purchased the device and will be subject to the retailer’s policy on refunds.
What is the Extent of SnowPlus’s Obligations and Your Rights?
- In no event shall SnowPlus be liable for monetary damages or other losses arising from any device defect or failure, including, but not limited to, for any loss of use, time or for any inconvenience or for any incidental or consequential damages whether for breach of this warranty, any other contract breach, negligence or other tort or any strict liability theory.
- SnowPlus does not authorise any other person to make or assume any obligation or liability in connection with any of its products, and SnowPlus is not responsible for and will not be bound by any additional warranties provided by retailers.
All of the above does not affect your statutory rights.